Pages

Wednesday 19 April 2017

My Favourite Pre/Post Workout Shake



So over the past few weeks I have been OBSESSING over this shake, it is satisfying, full of good carbs, protein and a caffeine boost and it just really hits the spot. It energizes me, leaves me feeling comfortably full but is replenishes my body with protein for muscle recovery. It's super easy and quick to make as well! I tend to take this as a pre workout or if I'm feeling like I need a boost, this is for sure my new go-to pick me up!

What you'll need:
A blender! 
1 scoop of protein - my favourite in this combination is the USN Diet Whey Isolean in Cookies & Cream Flavour - this is a really low carb and fat but has an amazing 25G Protein per serving which is pretty great!
1 banana-  You can either have fresh or frozen. I tend to just use fresh Banana.
Ice- You'll  need enough to fill around 1/3 of your smoothie cup
Alpro Oat Milk - Fill up your smoothie cup to around half way
1 shot of coffee - My preference is Nescafe Azera Americano is my preference
Optional-  Depending on if I fancy something chocolatey or not, sometimes I throw in a teaspoon of Cacao Powder as well

Blend it all up and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign