Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

My Ultimate Go-To Breakfast



If you've been following me for some time, you'll know that breakfast is my jam!I am all about the breakfast foods-  pancakes, croissants, porridge, fruit, you name it, I'm there! Now normally I just prepare my breakfast in some ugly tupperware box, However, on a weekend I like to go to a little more effort to make my bowl of goodness look a little more aesthetically pleasing. Handsdown I am not one for presentation when it comes to food usually...

So I like to have a big breakfast and set my self up for day. In fact, so much so that I am willing to sacrifice my macro allowance on carbs mainly for breakfast!

So my favourite go-to breakfast for the past few weeks has been this little dream combo:
40g Oats
Water (enough to cover your oats in the bowl)
1 pot of Arla Strawberry Protein Yogurt (one pot of these has 20g of protein in it, amazing!)
1 scoop of My Protein Strawberry Shortcake Diet Impact Whey

You just heat the oats until it makes porridge then add in the scoop of protein and yogurt. Trust me when I say this, you CANNOT taste the protein in this porridge and it doesn't taste artificial at all. In fact, I have to say this protein is probably my favourite one I've tried so far - and I have tried a fair few!

Now the exciting part is toppings. The options available are endless! My personal favourite is to top with either choc shot or half a tsp of melted Nutella (such a treat and tastes amazing!) and add Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries or a combination of all three. Other options are to add sliced banana or a nut butter. This breakfast honestly tastes delicious, leaves me feeling full and satisfied and has a great amount of carbs and protein. I genuinely look forward to eating this!

As pictured you will also see a Vitamin C tablet. I have recently started having one of these each day and not sure of the benefits yet but I haven't been ill since taking them which says to me they're doing their job so far! I also like to have some sort of Green Tea to kick start the day.


1 comment:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign