Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Visiting Notts:Breakfast at Bills

So over the weekend I have had a very wedding themed weekend! Don't panic, it's not me who is tying the knot - one of my best friend's is getting married in the summer and she has asked me to be bridesmaid which is super exciting!

Over the last few days we have been flitting about to various places. First up on Thursday was the much anticipated make up bridal trial. We've booked an amazing make up artist for the big day so myself & Amy went across so she could get an idea of what she would like. The trial went really well and Amy looked like a prin. The MUA's Eyeshadow skills are amazing and Amy's skin looked so flawless! We're going back for another trial in a couple of months where I will also be having a trial this time round. I won't post the picture of the final look as I don't want to ruin the surprise for Amy's big day.
The following day we went on a mission in Nottingham to go Bridesmaid dress shopping. The theme of the wedding is Woodland and for my dress we were looking for something pastel. Before we went shopping we stopped by Bill's for Breakfast. I had never been there before but have seen so many people talk about it so we thought we better give it a go, obviously I went for pancakes (you know how I feel about pancakes!). The drink's we had were amaze, I had a Green Juice which was a mixture of Spinach, Apple, Grape etc and Amy had this Watermelon Juice which just looked so pretty!
We picked a lovely day to visit Nottingham, the weather we lovely! Unfortunately the shopping trip wasn't so successful, who'd have thought looking for a Bridesmaid dress would be such a task... Anyway we're now looking into other options so I might well have sorted out the predicament, but of course I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign