Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Visiting DASH New York

So if you know me, you'll know I'm a sucker for trash TV and Keeping Up With The Kardashians is most definitely one of them! I've seen every episode and spin off more times than I care to admit but it's just such easy watching! I know the Kardashians & Jenners are seen as very controversial but I will go ahead and say that I am indeed a fan!

So when I went to New York, naturally on my to do list was to take a trip to their famous Dash store in Soho. Now the actual store was great inside and there was a great variety of products to choose from and the DASH Dolls were so helpful and friendly! They let us take pictures with no problems at all! However I must say, two things surprised me about the store; the location isn't great, its actually in quite a rough area of the city which was a bit of a let down and also I was shocked at how empty the store was. My sister and I must have spent 20 minutes in the place and we were the only people in there the whole time!

If you're a fan of the Kardashians though I definitely recommend it as a place to stop off if you happen to be visiting New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign