Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

The Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie


Morning guys!

So today I wanted to share with you, what I consider to be the Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie. This is my favourite Smoothie ever. Yep I went there! I've tried a lot of Smoothies in my time but this one just wins it for me. It's a combination of 5 simple ingredients and will be sure to keep you satisfied until lunch time.

Now the key to getting this Smoothie just right is making sure you use Frozen Banana & Blueberries. Adding frozen fruit will ensure the Smoothie is super cold and somehow more flavoursome (in my opibion). I have also found that using Frozen Blueberries keeps creates a beautiful vibrant Purple colour and makes the Smoothie look almost too good to eat!

So here's what you'll need:
-2 Tablespoons of Porridge Oats
-1/2 Frozen Banana
-1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
-1 Teaspoon Agave Syrup
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Milk (I find this tastes best however you can substitute with Water, Coconut Water or another Milk Alternative)

Whiz it all in a Blender & enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign