Pages

Friday 10 July 2015

Provoke Touch Of Silver VIB Tribe


Morning guys! So a few weeks back the lovely ladies at Provoke Touch Of Silver got in touch with me to see if I wanted to become a part of their VIB (Very Important Blonde) Tribe which essentially involves Touch of Silver sending me and several other blondes their latest products for us to try out and report back to you guys with the low down on the results we've had. Of course I jumped at the opportunity as Touch Of Silver has been a household staple for me for years. Being a self confessed bleaching blonde gal, I have always relied on Touch Of Silver Purple Shampoo to keep my hair looking ashy and blonde and removing any brassy tones from my hair. I've been known for leaving this stuff on a little too long in the past which has resulted in my having lilac hair. However it seemed to go down well with everyone and even though it was a mistake I just went with the flow.

Although my hair is now ombre or 'root stretched', whatever you like to call it, three quarters of my hair is still in fact blonde and I want to maintain the ashy tones rather than it going yellowy, so of course Touch Of Silver is my go-to product. This stuff honestly works miracles, in fact I left my hair for a few months without using the Purple Shampoo and then when I did I was amazed with how blonde it looked! I'm kind of guilty of whacking the 'twice a week' Shampoo on, in every wash which probably isn't good for my hair in the long run but I just love the results I get.

Now as you have probably noticed, Provoke Touch of Silver have recently had a bit of a re-brand, brought out a few new products and improved their existing ones. I haven't yet tried out the whole collection but once I have I will be back with a full report! This post was just a bit of an introduction to the new collab I'm involved in and to make you aware of the brand if you haven't already! So watch this space!

Follow Provoke Touch of Silver here:
Instagram
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign