Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Summer Berry Smoothie Bowl & Green Juice Recipe

Morning my lovelies.

So just lately I've been  craving something super refreshing to kick-start my day. I think it's something to do with spring and summer being in the air. I feel like it's been a super long winter and we're finally getting a glimpse of sun shine, so I want to taste something refreshing that keeps me satisfied but feeling invigorated.

I also like to team this Smoothie Bowl with a refreshing simple green juice which is very simple but delicious all the same!

For the Smoothie Bowl you'll need
1 cup frozen raspberries
4 strawberries
1 1/2 cups Almond Milk
1 TBSP Agave Syrup
1/4 cup Oats
2 TBSP Chia Seeds

Feel free to top it with superfoods or nutritional powders. In the picture above I decided to top the Smoothie bowl with Oats, Ground Almonds, Chia Seeds & Medjool Dates. Toppings are optional but just add a little more depth and give a nutritional boost to your breakfast.

The great thing about this recipe is that it is so versatile. You can either have it in a bowl like I have here, you can have it as a normal smoothie to sip through a straw or you can freeze it over night and have a delicious Sorbet for Breakfast.

For the Green Juice you'll need
A Juicer
1 Cup of Spinach
2 Cups of Water
1 Peeled Lemon
1 tsp fresh mint

Simply combine the ingredients and pour into a glass!

Let me know if you try these recipes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign