Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

The New Hair Do: A Complete Re-Style


Good morning guys! So as you're reading this I will be on my flight to Dublin but wanted to make sure I had something for you all to read!

So at the weekend, I did something I've been contemplating for quite a while and if you've seen my Instagram and Twitter feed you will already know, yep I got my hair cut. However I didn't get just a little bit chopped off, I had around 3 inches taken off. To some of you horse mane haired ladies that might be nothing but for it was a huge change. Due to previous hair mishaps and lots of bleaching in the past I think my hair was just ready for a chop. No matter how much I avoided applying heat and product to my hair, the ends were just split and frizzy - not a great look. So when I went to the hair salon at the weekend, I wasn't scared, I just told them to do it!

The final result? I love it! This is the perfect length hair for me, it's perfectly manageable and not so long that I don't know what to do with it. In fact, having it cut this length has inspired me, if anything to actually make an effort with my hair. Before it was just too long and thick, it used to get ridiculously knotty and well I just despised it but was too scared to go for the plunge. I am in love with my new look and feel it compliments my features so much better. So if you're toying with the idea of having a complete re-style, my advice would be - just do it! It's only hair at the end of the day and if you don't like it, it will always grow back!

What's the biggest re-style you've ever had?

1 comment:

  1. Looks really nice!
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign