Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

The Froyo Dream: Yogism Dublin


Morning guys!

So a couple of weeks ago I went on a little city break for a few days with my sister. We had the best time. Don't worry, The Dublin Travel Diary will be live on Friday morning for you all, as I know my Travel Dairies are some of my most popular posts.

In the mean time, I thought I would share with you possibly my new favorite Breakfast place - yes it even rivals The Breakfast Club, which you guys I know I have a lot of love for!




So on our last full day in Dublin, we were on the hunt for somewhere wonderful to visit for Breakfast. My sister had done some research so we were pretty sure of where we was going to go, that was until we stumbled across a cafe called Yogism on our travels. Located inside Georges Arcade, Yogism was just too cute to ignore.




Yogism is a cool, contemporary place that is made for those who love Pancakes & Froyo but don't want to compromise their health. Well, I say this - although as you can see in the picture above I opted for some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups as a topping on my Frozen Yogurt. Ooops! Yogism is also Vegan friendly which is something I found very lovely because well, there aren't many restaurants or cafes that cater for a Vegan diet. To all you non Vegans though, don't worry, just because the Pancakes are Vegan it doesn't mean they compromise on flavour - it's all delicious. Believe me, my sister is neither Vegan or Vegetarian and she was in awe of the place.




What I really liked about Yogism was how laid back it was. It was all self service - you choose your Froyo Flavour, you add the toppings and if they don't stock the drink you're after then you can bring your own. We got some Bubble Tea from a Juice bar just a few doors down (it was amazing).  Yogism also place a little game when you buy the Froyo, if you can guess the weight of your Frozen Yogurt you get it for free.



All in all it was a real little gem of a place and I would 100% recommend you go if you ever go to Dublin!

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious and so unique!
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign