Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

My Top 5 Favourite Instagram Accounts


Morning guys and welcome to Blogmas Day 9! So today lets talk about Instagram.

I love Instagram. I love the whole concept of it - anything visual, aesthetically pleasing and pretty, I'm there. I am a sucker for scrolling through Instagram, more times a day than I like to admit. I have recently found my self discovering the 'explore' button and in turn finding new accounts to follow. I thought it would be cool to share with you guys some of my favourite Instagrammers, so get the app ready to go a mini following spree once this post is over. The rule of thumb I  generally go for when following someone is do they include -  luxury travel, lifestyle, food, fashion or beauty and if the answer is no to any of the above then I will probably not follow, ooops! So here we go...

1. BeautifulDestinations - If you've caught the travel bug or you lead a 'yacht life' then this account will be heaven on a page for you. This account posts tonnes of beautiful pictures of locations around the world. Every time I look at the pictures on this page I just want to hop on a plane and travel.
2. The Kardashians/Jenners - Okay I'm a cliche but I don't care, the Kardashian and Jenner girls are the queens of Instagram. If you're looking for the perfect selfie these are my go-to girls, they never fail to disappoint as they always look amazing! Not fair.
3. GunnarFitness - Leading on from my previous recommendation, Gunnar Peterson (GunnarFitness) is a personal trainer to loads of celebrities, the Kardashians included. Gunnar posts some seriously inspirational stuff. If you're lacking motivation in the fitness department Gunnar is sure to inspire you.
4. PlantStrongVegan - Okay so technically I'm a Vegetarian not a Vegan. Although a lot of my food choices are Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free etc. If you're a Veggie/Vegan I would definitely urge you to follow this account - it is full of food ideas if you're struggling for inspiration and I just love it. As a result of following this Instagram account I have also discovered many other Vegan style pages that really inspire me, however this account remains a firm favourite!
5. ForeverSoakedInLux - I love luxury brands so for me, this is one of my ultimate favourite Instagram accounts to follow. It features luxury fashion/beauty items etc so think Chanel, Louboutins and Range Rovers. This account is everything luxury condensed into one Instagram account and it shares some really cool aspirational posts. If this is your kinda thing I would definitely click the follow button right now!

I have quite a few more Instagram accounts that I love but this is the exclusives who have made it to the top of my list. If you want to check out my little space on Instagram you can follow me here on - xlaraduncanx

Who is your favourite Instagrammer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign