Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Getting Into The Christmas Spirit

Good morning guys and welcome to Blogmas Day 11!

So 2 weeks today it will be Christmas Day and you know what, I'm feeling pretty organised this year. I mean, 10 days ago I was in a panic and had bought no gifts yet somehow, miraculously I have no managed to get nearly all my presents now. I even did a huge Paperchase order containing all my wrapping paper and gift tags etc - this year I went with a Festive Woodland theme. What do you think? I think it all looks dead cute!


Last night my mum and I decided it was about time to 'deck the halls'. I'm away this weekend and my mum is super busy around this time of year with her shop so we decided to spare some time to put the tree up and decorate the house ready for the festive season, otherwise it would never get done! I absolutely love getting the house ready for Christmas, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Just the whole idea of switching the lights on in the evening is just the best. We made a big deal of the whole thing and armed ourselves with Mince Pies and a cup of tea. Obviously we had to blast out the Christmas songs - personal favourites include The Pogues - Fairytale of New York & Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You.


Everything is starting to come together now and I'm really looking forward to taking 2 weeks off over Christmas and spending it with my loved ones. I've got another Festive weekend planned out for this weekend with my sister and will of course keep you all in the loop of what we get up to.

Are you in the Christmas Spirit yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign