Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

November Favourites


Mornings guys and welcome to Blogmas day 12!! Today I thought I would share with you some of my favourites from  over the past month or so. If you're not a fan of beauty and come here for more of the lifestyle posts then guess what, you're in for a treat! I decided to do a favourites post that covers a whole host of topics. I mean, obviously I had to creep in the make up and skincare but I've also touched on my favourite Books & TV shows etc.

Ready?! Lets get started...

Books
Bridget Jones Diary - The Edge of Reason. I love love love Bridget Jones, then again I think everyone does. I think all girls can relate to her antics in some way and have all had moments where they slob in their pajamas contemplating the direction their life is going. I whizzed through the first book but because I've had so much on this past month or so this one is still in the works but I'm hoping to finish it this week.
Social Photography  - I got this from Urban Outfitters and it's just one of those Coffee Table kinda books, the ones that you can just pick up at your leisure in a dull moment and have a flick through. If you're a big Instagrammer you'll love this book!

Skincare
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - Okay so when I thought of my favourite Skincare for this past month, one product immediately sprung to mind and that is the Beauty Flash Balm from Clarins. This stuff is seriously amazing, it really does wonders for the skin and makes you look radiant & glowing. It's a great extra to add to your skincare routine when you feel like doing something a bit more fancy.

Make Up
Kiko Water Eyeshadow in Champagne - I spoke about this in my Date Night post here but I picked this Eyeshadow up in Milan and I've just fell in love with it. It's affordable and just looks so pretty on the eyelid.
Benefit Browzings - I used to religiously use this product every day a couple of years back and when I was at Heathrow the other week I just though d'ya know what, I'm gonna give it another go and I'm glad I did. I now save it specifically for special occasions - I mainly use the wax part to just give my brows a stronger finish.

Food 
So I found it rather difficult just to pick one or two items that I am loving at the minute because well, lets be honest I just love food!

Rude Health Almond Milk - I am obsessed with Almond Milk and all the other non dairy nut milks. My usual go-to brand is Alpro which as you guys know, I absolutely love. However I've also been trying to try the brand Rude Health, so that's what I did. Almond Milk goes great in smoothies, porridge or cups of tea etc.
Meridian Peanut Butter - Mmmm I have a crazy obsession with Peanut Butter, I cram it into any dessert recipe as possible. The Meridian Peanut Butter is the healthiest one you can get, it is just literally 100% Peanuts. You do have to stir the Peanut Butter in the jar though as the Peanuts  and Oil sometimes separate - this is natural though!
Pots & Co Salted Caramel & Chocolate Pot - Seriously the Pot & Co is my new addiction. If you have a bit of a sweet tooth then you will love this. Basically they're little ceramic pots filled with lovely indulgent desserts. My current favourite is the Salted Caramel & Chocolate but I also love the Lemon & Lime Posset!

TV
American Horror Story -  Kyle & I have been obsessively watching this at the weekends, it's so addictive! So far we've watched the Haunted House series - We skipped Asylum just because I thought it would be too gory for me to deal with and we've just finished watching Coven. We're now one episode into Freak Show and I'm hoping it wont disappoint!
Friday Night Dinner - If you love Simon Bird and The Inbetweeners, you need to add this to your watch list, it makes for easy watching and is honestly hilarious. I think I finished both seasons in like 4 days and similiarly to The Inbetweeners I could just watch it over and over again and it would still make me howl with laughter.

PS both of these shows are on Netflix in the UK!

Fashion
Fedora Hat - I'm a bit late jumping on the band wagon but I bought this hat to take to Milan and I'm obsessed with it. Ever since watching American Horror Story Coven I feel even more inspired to wear it. The Berry coloured Fedora Hat I got from Topshop is sold out at the minute I think but I've linked a similar one.
Turtle Neck Jumper - I love Winter fashion, it's all about comfort, being snuggled and warm but also I feel winter is just the best month for fashion. I hate summer but there's something about winter fashion that I love. The colour palettes used are more moody and shades of berry mixed in with black are my current favourites! Again the original jumper I got is sold out I think but I've link a similar one!

What are your favourites this month? Let me know in the comments section below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign