Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

The Big Round Up Week In Photos #10

Morning guys, so can you believe I've now done 10 'Week In Photo's' blog posts?! Me neither! So as a little hoo-har to commemorate this special occasion I thought I would treat you guys to not just 1 week in photo's but 2 weeks all squished into one big hefty post blog.

I love doing these sorts of posts because it really gives me a chance to reflect on my week and also acts as a little journal that I can look back on. I love documenting my life on here for you all to see, I mean it wouldn't be 'What Lara Did Next' if I didn't give you all a insight to what I'm up to and what not. I will continue to do these posts, so they wont be stopping any time soon - I promise. Although if I have a bland week I will apologize now in advance for the lack of photography!

I'll shut up now and allow you to continue to scroll through the visions of my life for the past 2 weeks. I'm even thinking of starting to do some vlogs soon. So if you'd like to see some vlogs from me please do let me know!


Friday Gym Workout

Saturday morning run 
Any guesses as to what I made? Yep correct, the Tanya Burr Brownies

Sunday Selfie 
The evenings draw in
Autumn makes an appearance 

Soya Tea with Homemade Chocolate Cake & Strawbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign