Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

The Autumn Tag



Morning everyone! So today I thought I would do The Autumn Tag. I've never done a tag blog post before so thought it would be something a bit different around here and well I love Fall so nothing gives me greater pleasure than to talk about my favourite time of the year for the duration of an entire blog post....

1. Coffee - What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop?
Oh my god where to start? I love the seasonal drinks in Costa & Starbucks. From Starbucks it has to be the Pumpkin Spiced Latte and the Gingerbread Latte - although, I'll admit the presentation of Costa's Gingerbread Latte won it over for me last year. How damn cute was that little Gingerbread man on top of the whipped cream?!  I also love the Black Forest Hot Chocolate from Costa.

2. Accessories - What do you opt for scarf, boots or gloves?
I'm greedy so all three. I love getting my self all cosy and snuggled up by layering up and adding scarves/gloves etc.

3. Music - What's your favourite music to listen to during autumn?
Although I turn into someone who is somewhat extremely cheery this time of year, my music taste doesn't change. I still tend to listen to whatever I normally would, along with some the standard Christmas songs. You can't beat a bit of Mariah Carey!

4. Perfume - What's your favourite scent for this time of the year?
I probably wear perfume more this time of year than any other and this is usually down to the fact I get tonnes of Perfumes for Christmas and my birthday. I don't really have a signature scent though.

5. Candles - What scents will you be burning this season?
What scents wont I be burning is the question. At present I'm currently burning the Yankee Candle Black Coconut however in the coming months you can expect my bedroom to be filled with scents such as Christmas Cookie and Salted Caramel. Mmm.


6. What do you love the most about autumn?

The fact you get to wrap up warm. The leaves falling from the trees and crunching on the ground as I walk on them. The weather, funnily enough. Halloween, bonfire night, Kyles birthday! 


7. Favourite make up look?

Pale face, strong natural brows and a bold lip, preferably of the berry red kind.  


I tag you all to do this tag! Please leave the link to your post below as I'd love to know why you love about Autumn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign