Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Essential Travel Mini's For A City Break


Hey guys so here is the second installment of my 'city break packing' posts - with me going on holiday soon and all that I thought it would be only fair to show you guys the process and what I'm taking with me.

It seems the past couple of months I have become a hoarder of travel sized products. I'm never normally interested in going out to Boots/Superdrug to pick up travel sized version of products, purely because it's better value for money getting the full size version. However, bearing in mind I am off on holiday soon, whenever the opportunity arises to grab my self a travel sized product, I'm there. So you all know I like to keep a stash of hotel shower gels, soaps and hair products so it's fair to say I've got more than my share of them. Recently I discovered the wonders of 'gift with purchase' - which is essentially, when you buy a product or spend over a certain amount, you get freebies i.e. miniature versions of products or mini samples etc. Of course, like every other beauty lover out there, I'm a bit obsessed with online shopping, hence why I have recently racked up quite a hefty stash of miniatures Clarins are a dime for this. I spent £60 and I got like 8 freebies I think, including travel make up bags etc which is super helpful.

Although I have been raring to use these travel mini's, I have been resisting the urge to use them and instead have decided to save them up for my jolly's and I'll be honest, I'm quite pleased with the collection I have built up in a short space of time. The assortment of products is made up of a mixture of Clarins, Estee Lauder & other complimentary hotel products I have accumulated over the past year or so. I think these products will all work will together over the course of my mini break, whilst at the same time providing me with satisfication knowing that they're being put to good use and not just being used for the sake of it.

So far on my list I've picked up the following  - Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, Clarins Mascara,Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream, Clarins One Step Facial Cleanser, Clarins Daily Energizing Wake Up Booster, Clarins Light Reflecting Gloss, Clarins BB Cream, Clarins Eye Make Up Remover & Estee Lauder Night Cream.

Are there any other Travel sized products I need to pick up before I go on holiday?
Comment below if you think I'm missing anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign