Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

The Thursday Post - A Week In Photos #11

Morning guys, so another week in the year has passed once again so here I am with my weekly update.


This past week has been a pretty special one. As I've mentioned in a couple of previous posts - on the 18th October it was actually Kyles 21st Birthday and well, it's the sort of celebration that you really need to make really wonderful and memorable. On the Friday we went out to Kyle's favourite Indian Restaurant - The Agra, this was absolutely lovely and we had a right old laugh! On Kyle's actual birthday we decided to go to The Blacksmiths, this is somewhere neither of us had been before, although I'm not quite sure why because it was amazing. The food was incredible, it was very minimalist Michelin style and definitely an appropriate setting for a special birthday. We had an overall lovely evening surrounded by great company and great food.


Kyle's choices are on the left and mine to the right.




















































We also went out for breakfast last weekend to one of our Favourite places - Deli & Dine. Kyle ordered this Hot Chocolate which I was extremely envious of and thought I'd would it with you guys to drool over as well. Note - I tried some and it was as yummy as it looks. 

Just a last quick photo I snapped on Monday morning on my walk to work, I thought the sky looked far too pretty to ignore :) 

How was your week? What did you get up? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign