Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

The Wednesday Post - A Week In Photos #9

Morning guys! So the last few weeks has been a bit hectic all in all, I've had loads of fun things planned but consequently it has caused my week to be very busy.

This week I've been for my usual dog walk with my dad - we had a leisurely stroll around Danes Hill, which was lovely as always. I also waved off my best friend Fern who has started at university this week. We had a little catch up and spent hours scrolling through Vines (as usual!).

The weekend soon arrived and I had planned a whistle stop trip to Newcastle. I literally just went up north for the night to have a chilled night with Kyle and shock horror I fell asleep at like 9:30pm, ooops. On Saturday morning Kyle and I went to our favorite breakfast place, The Garden Kitchen in Eldon Square before heading back to the train station. Kyle had the Eggs Benedict & I opted for the Vegetarian Breakfast - yummy! Drinks wise I went for the standard Soya Tea and Kyle had a Toffee Latte, which is superbly presented as you can see in the photo below.



On the way home from Newcastle, I hooked my Ipad up to the wifi and had some giggles watching one of my all time favourite comedies - White Chicks! 


Sundays are a day for re-cooperating your body and getting your self ready for the rest of the week. My Sunday began by eating 3 chocolate biscuits and then going on a guilty run afterwards!  I think I ran about 3 miles without stopping which is okay I guess - I'm hoping to sign up to a whole host of events next year including the Tough Mudder Challenge and potentially The Great North Run so getting my fitness levels up is of paramount importance at the moment. I also fancied a change from the gym and wanted an excuse to show off my snazzy new Nike Shorts which I am in love with! (You can buy the shorts by clicking here).


For Sunday lunch I had a bit of an Anti Pasti Salad which was lovely and followed this up with my favourite  - a green Peanut Butter Smoothie, sounds horrendous but trust me it's really delicious and has super powers.  I accompanied the smoothie with some Pineapple which just so happens to be one of my favourite foods! This weekend has been a very piggy one and I'm feeling the side effects now so it looks like exercise is now the cards every single day this week, hooray!

What have you been up to this week?

1 comment:

  1. That breaky looks absolutely delightful
    Maddi xx

    Bluecarnations.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign