Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

The Breakfast Club - Spitalfields, London


Hey my lovelies, so the other week I got myself on an early train to Kings Cross and then hopped on the tube to Spitalfields. Upon arrival in Spitalfields I made my way across to The Breakfast Club. After hearing about this place from many foodie bloggers, it's safe to say my expectations were high. Hey, I even told Kyle just to 'trust me on this one' and of course he followed my lead and well you'll be pleased to know my needs were satisfied. The Breakfast Club is bloody brilliant! If you're a sucker for Breakfast or Brunch this is the place to go. Kyle & I have been to our fair share of Restaurants etc and love trying out new things and we were seriously impressed.


This branch is hidden on a cobbled street, just off the main road. It's probably a 5 minute walk away from Liverpool Street station. The interior of this place is amazing, I mean I kinda forgot to take pictures of the interior but it really is great. The furniture is quirky and vintage. We were seated next to a massive old television with a Sega game-box placed next to it.



So, with the restaurant being called The Breakfast Club - as you can imagine the menu was absolutely filled with Breakfasty goodness. For drinks Kyle just went for a freshly squeezed Orange Juice and I went for a 'Green is Good' Smoothie, y'all know I love a Green Smoothie and it was super lovely. Food wise - Kyle opted for the All American and I went for the Berry Pancakes with Maple Syrup & Vanilla Cream. No word of a lie, my Pancakes were the nicest things I have ever tried. I am gonna dream about them Pancakes until another Breakfast Club is within my reach, man they were heaven on a plate, yum. From what I can gather from Kyle, his All American was pretty top notch as well. Overall we both seriously rated it and would urge anyone who is going to London for an early start to pop by and chow down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign