Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

London Oxford Street Shopping & Breakfast in Spitalfields


Morning guys, soooo in case you didn't already know from my previous blog post. The other day Kyle & I made our way to London Kings Cross for a day at the shops. We had 2 in particular shops on our radar - Nike Town & Victoria's Secret, both of which we spent far too much money in. I love going to London, I've enjoyed trips up there quite a few times over the past couple of years - mainly for work commitments but on the odd occasion me and Kyle like to go down there just for a day out or a weekend away. I think this was our third time going to the big smoke together and we both just love it. Kyle admittedly hates the tubes and the hustle and bustle but we both certainly have a love for the city life.

So this is what went down in London Town. First of all, we both must be mad as we go on the train at 5.50am which meant getting up at about half 4 in them morning to get ready. Luckily when we got to the train station Costa was open so I just had to grab an Iced Latte for good measure. I was bouncing off the walls on the train completely wide awake humming along to my music and reading magazines-  having a whale of a time! The rest of the commuters thought otherwise and were all reading their Financial Times and having a quick nap. It wasn't even 5 minutes into our journey before Kyle decided to doze of into the land of nod, shocker!

Once we got to Kings X we hopped on the tube and went to The Breakfast Club. I've done a review all about it here so when you're done reading this you can scroll down to that, I'm too good to y'all. After that we had a quick peruse around Spitalfields, Kyle bought me a gorgeous dress from All Saints which is super versatile and timeless, I'm so in love with it! I'm a very lucky lady.

Next up we went down to Oxford Circus, which of course with LFW having just started - was absolutely manic, even more so than usual. We did the rounds of the usual faves Topshop, Zara, UO, Mango, VS & Nike.  Topshop was pretty cool, in honour of LFW they were running a little promotion where if your hashtagged your selfies with #TopshopPrintOut it would print your Instagram into store in the form of a little Polaroid which I thought was a dead good idea.



After hours of carrying out bags and dragging my poor little feet for miles, I was just well and truly ready for a sit down. So we decided to call it a day and get to Kings Cross an hour or so early so we could just chill out before our commute home. We were both pretty hungry since you know, shopping works up a huge appetite so we decided to share a Prezzo Pizza. Although in a way I was gutted because the Pizza took so long to cook, when  we finally got it we had 20 minutes until our train so we had to wolf it down and so we didn't end up enjoying it as much as we hoped, oh well!

All in all it was a lovely day out, London never fails to please me!

Have you been to LFW or London recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign