Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Zara A/W 2014 Wishlist

Zara A/W 2014 Wishlist



Zara loose dress / Long sleeve dress / Zara purple sweater / Zara top / Zara brown t shirt / Zara jacket / Zara shoes

Morning guys...so I don't know if you've all noticed, but the days are starting to getting a little bit colder and evenings are a little bit darker - meaning that Autumn is fast approaching, yay! I love this time of year for lots of reasons, the fashion, the holidays and the bitter cold weather.

In a couple of weeks I'm off to London for a day of shopping on Oxford Street. My first point of call will most definitely be Zara. I am in love with their September Look Book and intend of getting quite a few lovely treats from there. Although I want pretty much everything, in reality this isn't going to happen, so above I have created a little wish list of the key pieces I'm hoping to purchase from there on my little spree. I'm mainly aiming to add to the mini monochrome wardrobe I've made over summer by adding berry/khaki/oxblood shades to the mix. Layering is big for A/w 2014 so I am hoping to get dainty oversized garments that I can mix things up a bit with. I also absolutely love this grey faux fur oversized coat with a hood, it kinda reminds me of the Ragged Priest one Kyle got me for Christmas last year! I am definitely going to purchase this and upon purchasing I intend on turning into full Eskimo mode. Structured shoes that I can wear with sweater dresses and tights are also at the top of my little list!

What are you loving from Zara at the minute??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign