Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Wednesday Post - A Week In Photos #6

Morning my lovelies! So firstly - let me apologize for not delivering my 'week in photos' feature last week. I'll be honest, you didn't miss all that much as I had quite a quiet week. So lets skip last week and jump straight into this week!

So this weekend my nanny and grandad kindly asked me if Kyle & I would look after their dog and cat for the weekend whilst they went off on their jolly's to Whitby so of course I said yes. Me & Kyle spent all of bank holiday weekend at my nannys and we had so much fun! We got up to all sorts.



The highlights for me were the fact we got the chance to go on so many long walks - I just can't wait for the day that I can get my own dog because I find it so much fun to get up at the crack of dawn and take the pooch for a walk. We actually also acquired another pup as well, as my aunty was going away for the weekend as well and asked if I could look after her little Jack Russell - Jasper.





I also got did a lot of baking - mainly in the form of the Tanya Burr Cookies. These Cookies are seriously amazing. They went down so well on the first batches, that I actually ended up making a further two!


For the most part of the weekend we just chilled out and streamed Netflix onto the TV through Kyle's Xbox and occasionally having a little whirl on this Motorsport Car Game on the Xbox - I was shocking. We're both loving Documentaries at the moment so have been watching Frozen Planet & Planet Earth together.

I think the pooches and the cat enjoyed our company too - they got far too many cuddles/attention!



How did you spend your bank holiday weekend?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign