Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Minimal Accessories


Morning guys, the focus of today's post is accessories. So I've never been one for accessorizing really - only a very select few products make the cut for me. At the moment I have a couple of go-to accessories that I find myself reaching for on a regular basis and here they are:
  • The Neck Choker - I think this is a standard accessory in a lot of girls' jewelry box at the moment, I know some people aren't really into that whole look but I'll be honest, I absolutely love it. It just makes your outfit that little more edgy and is just soo 'me'. I think I bought this from Depop for about £3. I originally went routing into Topshop on the look out for Choker but was informed they're completely sold out. It's strange how such a flimsy bit of material can completely transform your outfit. 
  • The Sea Glass Hippy Necklace* - I am in love with this Necklace. I was kindly sent this by the founder of a handmade jewelry brand called Wolf & Tiger. I just think the necklace is so beautiful and works perfectly with my Monochrome Wardrobe. When I received the item it came with a super cute note that said 'imperfectly perfect' which I thought was a nice touch. This Necklace has fast become a staple of mine that I reach for. I just love the ridged-ness of the gold painted metal and the teal stone pendent that's in the middle, it's really quirky and just so pretty, I love it. The Necklace itself was actually inspired by the wonderful lyrics of Bob Dylan - "In the jingle jangle morning, I'll come following you", in which  he was believed to be talking about a vintage necklace. Other inspirations that essentially created the vision for this necklace was the Sea & the good old highlands. You can get one of these for yourself here for £14. 

What are your go-to accessories at the moment? 




'Like' Wolf & Tiger's Facebook Page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign