Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Botanicals - Moisturising Balm



Morning guys! So today I am going to give you the full low down on a product that I recently discovered and  that I pretty much couldn't be without and that is the Botanicals Moisturising Balm*. Botanicals kindly sent me this product to test out and report back to you guys what my final thoughts are on it, so without no further a due, lets begin...

So when I got home a month or so ago, a lovely little boutique style bag had landed on my door step. It was super luxurious and I was curious as to what it was, surely enough upon unpacking the bag I discovered it was the Botanicals Moisturising Balm. Now the actual packaging of the product is so so lovely, it is a little circular glass pot with a dainty pink packaging label. The label reminds me of an old/vintage style beauty product from like the 60's which I thought was a lovely touch.

The formula of the product itself? Well, it smells of roses - a lot of people absolutely love this scent. I'm not the biggest fan in the world but providing the product delivers what it says on the tin, I am willing to get used to the fragrance! The texture of the product is fairly grainy but at first but once the product hits your face it soon becomes very velvety and oily. You only need a little bit of the formula to cover the whole of your face - a little goes a long way, believe me. It makes your face look rather shiny, but if you're wearing it to bed then nobody will see you anyway, so it's all good! It contains super skin friendly ingredients such as Green Tea Extracts, Jojoba, Shea Butter & Grapeseed Oil.

As somebody who suffers from fairly dry skin as it is - this product really is a life saver. All you need is to apply the balm onto your face in the evening before you go to sleep and then you wake up in the morning with a perfectly moisturized face. I feel this product will be super helpful for me as the winter months begin. As we all know, cold weather = dry skin and this product is super hydrating! It's pretty pricey, but it's definitely worth the dollar. Since you only need a little pea sized amount each time you use the product, it lasts ages. I've been applying it probably around 2-3 times a week for the past month or so and I still have more than three quarters of a tub left. It costs £27.95 and you can buy it here. It's definitely a product I would recommend and I will be re-purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign