Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

The Wednesday Post - A Week In Photos #5

Morning guys, happy hump day! We're mid way through the week and here I am ready to share with you my week. I genuinely love writing these posts, it means I get the chance myself to reflect on what I've been up to and essentially it's a diary entry, which I think is great because it means I get to physically look back on my life in pictures and in words. Anyway, less blabbing and more about this week...

So first things first, aside from spending the later part of the week dying from a stupid cold/sore throat, I actually had a pretty good week.

On Friday night I met up with 3 of my best friends for a meal as it was Nguyen's birthday. We hadn't seen each other in ages so it was really lovely to meet up with everyone and have a good old catch up. After one too many wines I kind of forgot to photograph my meal or drink ooops. However I was just having too much of a good time to think about my blog, sorry! We didn't forget, of course to take selfies together, this is just like the secret code of girls okay - you just can't go out anywhere together without a Malibu Moment, it's just rude! Mean Girls & Wild Child puns aside,  I had a fab evening and just loved spending time with my gal pals. The picture above is with me and the birthday girl!


Quick notes on my Face-Of-The-Day for Friday night.
* YSL Touch Eclait Foundation mixed with MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC30 to contour with. Sounds a weird combo but works a dream.
*Benefit High Beam Highlighter
*MAC Alluring Aquatic Bronzer in Refined Golden
*Benefit They're Real Mascara on Top Lashes
*Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara on Bottom Lashes
* MAC Russian Red on the Lips
*Naked 2 Palette on eye lids - a mixture of Suspect & Bootycall
*Benefit Gimme Brow in the dark shade


On Saturday I was pretty hungover and due to a very out of character, spur of the moment craving I actually caved in and made myself a Veggie English Breakfast. This is very unlike me as I normally opt for something super healthy for breakfast but sometimes you just need something to kick that hangover yano?


Later on in the day once I was feeling more alert, Kyle and I decided to take a trip to Newark so he could trade in his old Xbox and purchase the new one, he was sooo excited bless him! We also took a naughty trip to Starbucks and grabbed a drink and a salad, which may I add were incredible. After that we quickly dashed home to get ready and drove to the cinema. For our date night we decided to go and watch the new Inbetweeners movie. The verdict? It was pretty funny and did make me laugh loads but I don't think it beats the first movie, boo I'm sorry but it's true! We did both get a Tango Ice Blast and my newly appointed photographer (Kyle) did take a picture but we were in public and he was embarrassed so the photo he did snap was really blurry so unfortunately you will just have to imagine the heavenly drinks on this occasion. Gutted!

Sunday was a lazy day that involved a Sunday Dinner, watching The Holiday and whole lotta snoozing.

That was my week in a nutshell. How was yours? What did you get up to?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign