Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Wednesday Post - A Week In Photos #4

Morning guys so a whole week has whizzed by and here I am again rambling on about my week but I guess that's what you're here for isn't it? I hope so anyway. So here it goes...

Since I last spoke to y'all I have been a pretty busy bee - I've been hammering the driving lessons and fluttering around to Sheffield and a few other places but as they say in The Wizard of Oz 'It's always best to start at the beginning'...

On Thursday my dad picked me up from work and quickly whipped me round to Boots to pick up a parcel that was waiting for me. I won't tell you everything that was in the parcel but lets just say all will be revealed on the blog shortly. As you've probably already guessed - the package did contain numerous beauty products and I may or may not have indulged in some more Soap & Glory Bath Products - damn the 3 for 2 offer. Catches me off guard every time!


Anyways, once I'd waited a mere second before ripping open the parcel, dad dropped me off at home so I could get changed at lightening speed as he was taking my sister, Paris and my self to Sheffield United to watch a football game. It was lovely to have some family time! Whilst in the process of raiding through my wardrobe (soon to be a floordrobe) my sister ran in the room with several parcels addressed to me and urged me to open them - I think she was more excited than I was! One of the parcels was a super cool top that ASOS had kindly sent me out the goodness of their heart and it has my name on. How cool is that? The other was some business cards for my Fiverr business - which, I must say I was pretty impressed with.


Then off to the football we went, we had so much fun and laughed all the way there. A few players from Sheffield United & the away team signed my dads match program for him which he was dead chuffed about bless him. Excuse the horrendous photograph quality in the picture above. The sun was shining very brightly, dad was trying to drive, I was stretching my neck to fit us all in the photo and Paris was hiding so she wasn't in the photo. All in all a huge struggle and an ultimate fail at a cute family photo - it was all very traumatic for us. Oh well!

Dad managed to get us brilliant seats for the game. We were actually on the front row and right next to the dug out!

The weekend soon arrived and so Kyle & I went to Meadowhall. We were a couple on a mission, well once we had had our Iced Tea fixed anyway. We're both addicted! Kyle was on the search for yet another pair of Football boots and I was on the look out for some new gym gear. I did end up getting some gym clothes in the end, which I am extremely happy with. They've definitely made working out more pleasant and I will be including the items in a blog post so keep a look out you fitness enthusiasts. I may have also purchased a few more beauty products *cries* - again keep your peepers open for a post very soon. I feel a haul coming on!

After working  up a bit of a sweat running around Meadowhall (it's a workout in itself!) Kyle and I decided to grab some tea and have a bit of a date night. We opted for Giraffe bar. Kyle had never been before and was keen to try it after the brownie points I gave it. Giraffe did it once again, I was certainly not dissapointed and neither was Kyle. I would have got more pictures of the food but we gobbled it down too quick to think about stopping for photos. Oooops. I had the Tomato & Kale Soup for Starter which was served with Garlic Bread and wow there are really just no words. It was genuinely the nicest soup I've ever tried. I can't quite remember what it was that Kyle had - I know it had Chicken in it! You might be able to work it out in the picture below (photography courtesy of Kyle)! For main Kyle opted for the Rodeo Burger and I went for the Goats Cheese Burger. Mmmm mmm. Still after troffing away, I had room for a Dessert. There's always room for Dessert! I had Chocolate Mousse and then I went into a Food Coma.


Sunday was a workout day, so the majority of the morning was spent in the gym. In the afternoon Paris & I decided to make ourselves a little Salad picnic seen as the weather was lovely. We just had a standard salad with Avocado, Cucumber, Lettuce, Peppers etc and served it with Toasted Sandwich Thins and Humous - which I am now addicted to. For drinks we had Iced Coffee, shock horror!


Since Sunday I've been feeling really ill - I've been sneezing, sniffling, coughing and crying. So a side from getting my self in the office for the day I've just been snuggling up in bed with some Candles on and having my self a 7 star snooze. 




What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign