Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Wednesday Post - A Week In Photos


Morning guys! Yet another week has passed by. I honestly cannot believe how fast this year is flying by. Its crazy to think that on Friday we'll be in August - but anyway, here for you I have, another 'week in photos' and to be honest it's been a pretty good one. At the start of the week I was forecasting a fairly boring schedule but it actually turned out to be really good.Oh and by the way, the girl on the left in the picture above is Christy - my big sister. Not sure if you've met her yet but now you have! I love this photo. On Sunday the weather was gorgeous so me, my 2 big sisters & my boyfriend all totted off to Clumber Park. We (atrociously) attempted to play Badminton and Football. Although we failed miserably, it was all good fun!



On Saturday Kyle & I also had a whirl at playing Badminton and because there was no wind, it was actually super good. I played quite well if I do say so my self. We also had an M & S picnic which is incredible. I love Marks & Spencer's simply because there are so many Vegetarian Options!


Guys - them desserts in the picture above were unreal. I think they were a Blackcurrant & Madagascan Vanilla Cake or something? Anyways, I would 10000% recommend them, they were absolutely delicious!

Quick car selfie on our way out for coffee! My hair looks so yellow in this picture but it is the filter I promise!

We went for a bit of a date night the other day at Frankies & Bennies. We hadn't been there in ages so it was lovely to pop in and have my favourite cocktail, the Strawberry Shortcake. Kyle's cocktail was a Pineapple one but I can't remember the official name of it ooops. It was very nice though. We were originally supposed to be going to the cinema to see The Purge 2 and I asked Kyle to book tickets (he didn't) so when we got there it was fully booked, gutted. However the evening turned out to be lovely anyway so I didn't mind in the end.


After feeling very adventurous the other day - I decided to put my wonderful culinary skills to practice and attempt to make my first ever batch of Spaghetti Bolognese. I was very pleased with the outcome and I reckon Kyle enjoyed it too. I reckon I will post a recipe up for this soon, so keep on the look out for it on the blog.


I actually tried fake tanning for the first time in about 2 years the other day. My poor pale skin and Fake Tan just don't mix. I usually end up covered in the a rash! However, the other day my sister recommended the Garnier Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzing Tan Gel. It's a clear gel (as the name suggests) and you just apply it all over your body as you would moisturiser and then thoroughly wash your hands afterwards. Then you wake up in the morning looking like a bronzed goddess, easy peasy! I was so happy with how it turned out. I was really worried that it would look patchy but it didn't. I had no reaction to the product and it has given me a sunkissed glow. It feels so nice to have a tan again today. I was feeling that happy that I thought I'd share you a bunny dressing gown selfie! I'm not wearing any face Foundation on here - just coloured my brows in and had mascara on. This is a huge rarity with me- I never usually go anywhere without Foundation. 

Anyway guys, that's a quick round up of my week. Hope you enjoyed it!

What did you get up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign