Pages

Thursday 17 July 2014

The Thursday Post - A Week In Photos

Good morning lovelies! This past week has been a bit of a great one for many reasons - I've had so much fun, but for once in my life I wont keep harping on and will just share a few snaps from the week so you can see what I got up to.

My apologies for the lack of photos but sometimes I just want to experience the moment rather than capturing it all on camera. So here we go, enjoy!

Kyle got his uni results back for his second year so I treated him to a Wagamama's Date Night, it was super lovely!

My Grandad came over to visit from Aberdeen so my Dad, Cousin, Grandad and I went for a walk to one of my favourite places - Sherwood forest. This was my first experience standing inside a tree and it was pretty fun!
I just had to get a photograph of this lovely little river in a village not far from where I live. The picture probably doesn't do it justice but it was just so cute.

It was a pretty quiet week to be honest but very enjoyable all the same!

What did you get up to this week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign