Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

The Perfect Summer Breakfast Smoothie



Hey lovelies, today I thought I'd share with you a little recipe I whipped up the other day and what I like to call - the perfect summer Smoothie! I'm a big Smoothie lover and have one for breakfast at least 3 times a week I would say and usually because, it's too early to think and I'm just half asleep - I just throw anything in the blender and hope for the best. Winging it normally turns out ok and I'm pretty well known around my house as a bit of a blending queen!

So back to the important stuff...ingredients!

What You'll Need

- A Handful of Raspberries
- A Handful of Blueberries
- 1 Banana sliced up (Frozen)
- Alpro Lemon & Lime Yogurt Alternative
- Alpro Soya Milk
- A Handful of Spinach

There is no right or wrong way to make a smoothie - add as much Milk as you like or if you're trying to be healthier swap the Soya Milk for water. My top tip for Smoothies is definitely to freeze as much of the ingredients as possible - the Banana is a given, you must freeze the Banana if you don't freeze anything else! Freezing your ingredients makes your Smoothie extra ice cold and refreshing. (I will do another post in a couple of weeks to give you some tips on organizing your food the night before and planning meals).

If you're liking what you see on the blog please do comment below or tweet me etc and I will keep on churning out the Smoothie Recipes!

What's your favorite smoothie? Comment below and share with me, I'd love to hear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign