Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

#TanyaBurrBrownies - Recipe


Hey guys,

So recently I've been trying to promote an active lifestyle for myself  AKA becoming obsessed with Alpro, Juicing, Smoothies, Peanut Butter and Pinterest Recipes. So when I saw the lovely Tanya Burr had uploaded a 'Healthy Brownie Recipe' I thought oh my goodness I need to try this recipe and after baking this recipe my self I thought I would share it with you all and let you know the verdict.

I won't ramble on and on about these Brownies because it wouldn't do justice so I will just let Tanya do the talking HERE.

I have however decided to upload a step by step tutorial on how to make the brownies so if you prefer to look at recipes rather than watching a video tutorial this might be a good bet for you. I will admit, I did have to change a couple of ingredients - purely because they just weren't available in my town.

I kid you not though people - these Brownies are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I mean, I've got the biggest sweet tooth in the world, I've tried a lot of brownies in my 19 years on this earth and these Brownies are genuinely the nicest Brownies I've ever had. The fact that they're fairly healthy/guilt free is such a bonus and probably a good job because I could eat these all day long. Credits to Tanya Burr for creating this absolutely lovely recipe. I hope you all enjoy them just as much as I did.

What you'll need
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
300g Dark Chocolate (Preferably Organic)
2 cups Coconut Sugar ( I had to use Brown Sugar as I couldn't get hold of any Coconut Sugar where I live)
cap full of Vanilla Extract
1 cup Ground Almonds ( I could only get Flaked almonds so I used half Flaked Almonds & Half Coconut Flakes)
1 mashed Avocado (Not as strange as it sounds, just adds thickness to the mixture)
1 tsp Baking Powder
3  Free Range Eggs 

Cooking Time - 26 minutes at 180 Degrees

*Just a quick apology for the picture quality, the lighting in my boyfriends kitchen isn't great!*



















The pictures really don't do these brownies justice they really do taste incredible :) 
In the last picture you can also see there is a plate of Banana Bread so guess what my next baking recipe is going to be all about! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign