Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

Lincoln Graduate Fashion Show Event


Hey lovelies! So a couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending the Lincoln University Graduate Fashion Show. It was SO much fun I loved it and all the collections were amazing, I just wanted them all!

My reason for attending was because my mum owns a super girly handbag & accessories Boutique in my home town (Retford) called Fifth Avenue and one of her regular customers Kate - happened to be a student there and decided to feature a few of my mums clutches in her show - however she of course embellished a lot of them to fit in with the theme of her collection. Kate's full name is Kate Moss, would you believe it. Fashion obviously runs in her blood!

Anyways, Kate and my mum got talking and my mum mentioned that I do blogging and I'm into fashion , to which Kate kindly invited me along to the event as well.

So as per our invite we arrived bang on 8pm and hurried along to the catwalk room. (We got lost on our way, long story but we made it in the end!) When we walked in the room was filled and the old hall was echoing in lost conversations. Unfortunately due to our late arrival we weren't able to sit on the frow which was a shame but turns out where we did place ourselves was a fantastic view of the runway anyway.

Well, I won't chatter on any longer I will just let the pictures do the talking....

*Selfies before an event are a must*


 *My beautiful momma*

*Waiting for the show to start*
                                             *A couple of my favourite snaps*

*Kates collection inspired by her Nigerian Heritage*

*My favourite look from Kates collection* 
This reminds of me Maleficent a bit!
*Kate & I* 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign