Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Life Lately #2


Lunch at Deli & Dine

Hey lovelies, so excuse me for my lack of posts this past week but I do have a valid excuse (sort of) ...I finally joined the gym! Yep there it is in black and white, I did it! As you guys know I've already been trying to change my eating habits by bringing a lot more fruit and veg into my diet, along with cutting out as much dairy as possible and replacing it with Plant Power aka Alpro! As you can see in the pictures below I got involved in the #AlproTops Campaign which I already blogged about here.

Anyway back to the point - I've been smashing the gym the past week or so and getting into the swing of things so I've found it difficult to juggle blogging, exercise and a full time job but with a little bit more organisation things will totally be fine.

Sooo this is what life has been all about lately...

Focusing on - becoming the best I can be in every aspect of life - work, fitness, lifestyle etc.
Trying - My sister and I went to Wagamamas for the very first time last week and it was incredible. I definitely see what all the hype is about now
Obsessed with - I'm soooo obsessed with breakfast foods at the moment. I truly believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day to get you going for the day and I absolutely love mixing it up and trying new fruits, cereals, smoothies etc so expect a blog post covering this topic very soon!
Been to - I haven't travelled anywhere as such recently. I've mainly been visiting parks and forests when going on dog walks!
Craving - Well its almost 11am and I'm already craving my lunch. First and foremost however a craving I currently keep on having is for Peanut Butter. If any of you know me, you will know I'm a huge Peanut Butter freak and use any opportunity to add it to my meals.

Looking Forward to - In my previous Life Lately post I said I was looking forward to going on holiday and it would hopefully to Venice. WELL, Kyle and I changed our mind last minute and we are now going to Stockholm - the capital of Scandinavia on the 30th June for 3 nights. So yes, you could say that is something I am totally looking forward to. 
Dreaming About - the day when  I will have the perfect little office in my bedroom (which hopefully wont be too long away until this becomes a reality)
Reflecting On - How the past few months my life has become better in so many aspects - financially, socially, lifestyle and blogging, its all going good for me at the moment (fingers crossed)
Currently Wanting to - Go and get my Peanut Butter Bounce Ball from the fridge - there will be a post about this recipe soon also. 
Reading - I'm obsessed with Pulse News Feed on LinkedIn and Buzzfeed. I religiously read their articles every day. I've been a bit slack on the actual book side of things lately admittedly...
Addicted to - Orange Is The New Black. Since I finished Breaking Bad and I became depressed about life, I thought it would be a good idea to find another TV show to get addicted to, rather than dwelling on how rubbish my life is since Walter White & Jesse Pinkman are no longer around. 



My First Ever Wagamamas 


New Gym Gear

Naughty Desserts at Wagamamas

Homemade Soup in my new Cath Kidston tubs

Soya Tea take out  in preparation for a dog walk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign