Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

What's In My Bag?


Hey lovelies so for today's post I thought I would show you what's inside my bag! Not sure whether it would be something you guys would even care about but here it goes...


So, as you can see the bag is from Ted Baker. I am in love with this bag. If you know me well, you will know that any bags, accessories I normally carry around are Ted Baker, it's just one of my favourite brands. This bag in particular was kindly gifted to me by Alpro and it is definitely my new favourite in my TB collection. It teams perfectly with my Ipad mini case and is just so so perfect for summer. The baby pink floral and translucent sections are right on trend and also right up my street. Funnily enough, I'm never usually one for Florals, they're just too feminine for me and make me feel silly but this bag is just something else and has been on my wish list for quite some time.

Without no further ado, lets get straight on with having a peak inside my bag shall we? PS. I promise I didn't spend ages cleaning the bag or re-arranging it (which is normally the case when I'm doing blog posts!). This is actually how my bag looks, I might have just put on a little filter though it make it a little prettier, ooops!

So generally, in my bag I always keep my Purse & Keys, this is just a standard procedure for me and probably the majority of the population! I also tend to keep a hand cream, lip balm and powder brush in my bag. This is so I can just moisturize my lips and hands throughout the day, because as you can appreciate with my pale skin, I am very sensitive. In the picture above I have a Lush Charity Pot & the Burts Bees Lip Balm, I love this because its really minty and makes your lips feel really cold. I keep a make up brush just to top up through out the day. Sunnies are also a must for a sunny day.

I'm a bit of a rubbish 'beauty' blogger really - I don't even keep make up in my bag, like who even am I?! No seriously the only make up I will ever keep in my bag is usually a lipstick and that's only if I'm on a date night really. I just can't bothered to top up my make up during the day. I probably should though because when I get home I look in the mirror absolutely horrified every single day thinking have I seriously looked like that all day? Oh dear!!

I always carry around some sort of body spray - I swear by the Victorias Secret sprays, they just smell so beautiful and make you feel really refreshed and girly. On a weekend I like to carry around a perfume as well - today I went for a Marc Jacobs one. I am also soooo in love with my little compact mirror from VS that my sister got me for Christmas. I'll be honest, I carry it around with me all the time but never ever use it, my bad.

I like to keep my Ipad Mini with me depending what I'm doing. For example if I'm going to be on a long train journey or if I'm having a coffee it's great just to whip out my Ipad and surf the net, read blogs and catch up on social media.


What's in your bag?

1 comment:

  1. Cute bag! I may have to invest, lovely post

    Charley xoxo
    www.beau-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign