Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Life Lately

Hello lovelies!

So where the heck have I been and what have I been doing may you ask?

Well if I'm honest I've been really busy just lately - with work, switching jobs etc. If I'm totally honest my spark had just gone for a while and I didn't really feel like blogging. I've been reading other peoples blogs religiously every day but have in turn ended up neglecting my own.  I supposed however this time for me to think has given me more of a chance to reflect on what my blog is really all about and the direction I want it to move onto.

Soooo for whoever is bothered about what I've been doing, life lately has been all about:

Focusing on - Saving money & getting fit
Trying- Alpro products and smoothies
Obsessed with - Pinterest boards for inspo
Been to - Edinburgh, Newcastle & Leeds
Craving - a holiday
Looking forward to - going on holiday! (Hopefully Venice)
Dreaming about - having a mini cooper or fiat 500
Reflecting on - how I want this blog to be more of a lifestyle blog than fashion
Currently wanting to - eat my M&S salad for lunch :(
Reading - Wolf of Wall Street
Addicted to - Breaking Bad (on the last season now)

Here is some of my best moments of 2014 so far below, along with the odd random snaps! :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign