Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Time For A Health Kick



Morning guys, I must say it's been a while but don't worry I've got lots of things to share with you over the next couple of weeks so keep checking out my blog for more info.

But right now, one thing that I really need to get sorted is - my fitness! I am SO unfit. For once in my life I just want to feel confident in a bikini and have that perfect summer body, now this is gonna take some hard work but I am prepared to work for it.

The last couple of weeks I've started biking and playing a bit of Badminton which I really enjoy, it's hard work but is soooo much fun. I've been on the odd few runs but it is proving difficult for me at the moment because by the time I get home from work it's too dark to go running. (I probably just need to quit the excuses but hey ho!). One thing that I know will motivate me is getting some new sports wear. I don't really own much gym kit and think that if I just sacrificed some money on getting some I would be so much more motivated.

I am going to attempt to get myself into a proper routine in which I am exercising daily and feel loads better for it. So in preparation for my health kick I thought I would put together a little mood board of the sports gear which I hope to purchase very soooon.

Normally I'm more of a Nike fan but one thing I am loving is the Stella Mccartney Addidas collection - it's just wow! It's deffffs up my street and it's just that little bit different plus it's not too expensive, so I am really hoping to purchase this zip up hoodie as soon as I get a chance.

I've  also seen the perfect pair of Nike SBs from Streetwear company Attitude Inc. The colours are so vibrant and have the perfect summery feel to them. Nothing is more refreshing than getting a new pair of trainers, especially running trainers as they get to go on your little fitness journey with you, which I think is a lovely concept.

I've been wanting to get my hands on some running leggings for a while now just literally plain black Nike ones will do it for me. They will team amazing with the Purple Midnight Sports Bra Crop from Nike and I can't wait to purchase one. :)

I've been using Pinterest boards and fitness inspo on Instagram & Twitter to get me fired up to do this health kick and I just know once I've purchased the right gear and got an eating plan together I will finally get myself looking the way I want to look!

What do you use to motivate you??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign