Pages

Monday 6 January 2014

My New Years Resolutions!

Hey all!

First of all I would like to wish you all a very happy new year - I hope you find 2014 a successful and happy year full of wonderful memories and most of all I hope you all had an amazingggg Christmas - I know I certainly did.

Anyway, soooo...it's been a very long time since I've written a blog post (please don't hate me) - in all honesty the last few months I've been rushed off my feet and just felt totally exhausted so I decided to give myself a rest. Silly really as now I'm back, I already feel like I never went anywhere and have missed my fellow bloggers.

Call it a cliche' post all you like but I feel doing a new years resolution post/goals for the forthcoming year is somewhat refreshing and makes you feel almost as though anything is possible.

So I guess Ill start by sharing with you all my goals for 2014 :)


  • Start running again - I used to run a lot when I was younger and have always taken a huge interest in Athletics, so I think its time to get the old running spikes out again. I stopped last year because of constant problems with my knees but I now feel ready to overcome that challenge and get back on the jogging scene. I don't necessarily want to get back into running to compete again but I certainly want to start again - mainly to increase my fitness, partly for enjoyment and also because I'm thinking of doing the Tough Mudder challenge!
  • Drink more water - It sounds silly but I really don't drink enough water, I always forget which is bad really because it is soooo important to keep your body hydrated. The way I plan on doing this is by swapping cups of tea to glasses of water whilst at work (we all know that having a cup of tea at work will follow by dunking several biscuits in your cuppa, not good!)
  • Do 100 squats a day - I used to do this last year and quite liked my bum back then but since having problems with my knees I stopped.
  • Do 100 sit ups a day  - I have never liked my stomach and I am determined to get it flat and toned for the summer.
  • Blog 3 times a week - I love blogging so much and it seems a waste to not do it on a regular basis if it is something I enjoy, so expect to see this page much more active in 2014, starting now. Through blogging I hope to meet lots of like-minded people who share the same interests as me. Next week I'll be doing a 'my blogging goals for 2014' post so I'll expand more on the blogging part of things very soon!
  • Save money - The last half of 2013 I spent a lot of money, I did some amazing things and it was all so worth the pennies I spent but this year I plan to knuckle down and be a lot more wiser with my money!
This month on my blog it will be all about looking back on last year and goal setting to get you all (including myself) excited and focused for the year ahead. 

What are your new years resolutions?

1 comment:

  1. These are great resolutions! I want to travel more, eat healthier & keep improving my blog! xo

    Sophie | soinspo

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign