Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Exciting news!!!

Morning!

I've got some really exciting news for my blog. In the next few weeks I will be doing a weekly post interviewing  some of the most successful people in the fashion and publishing industry. I have some amazing people lined up to bombard with loads of questions varying from how they got to where they are now to what their favourite food is! I will be revealing some top tips for all you budding fashion journos/ writer's / editor's / designers.

This is fantastic news for my blog and I'm really excited to showcase some of the unbelievable talents and successes within the industry. With me being an aspiring fashion journo, this is extremely exciting for me. I hope you will find this news just as exciting and useful as I do. Let's get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign