Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

My New Job!

Hoooray! The quest on finding the perfect social media apprenticeship is over. I am now full time employed. 

I'm SO excited! Honestly, I could just burst with excitement.

So I'm working for a web design and marketing company called Rocket Powered as a Media and PR Manager. I'll be responsible for all things social i.e. - Blogging, Tweeting, Facebooking, Instagramming and pinning away on Pintrest. I'm so happy that I've landed this job because its absolutely perfect for me, as my job involves doing all my favourite things. Although the company isn't fashion based, I will still be writing - which as you can probably tell with me being an aspiring journo - is my ultimate passion.

The people I work with are absolutely amaze and made me feel so at home. Megan (the other girl in the office even made me a cake) - which I thought was dead cute. Everyone in the office is such a laugh. It's laid back but because we're like a little family, everybody loves going to work and is really serious about what they do.

Initially, I was worrying thinking that I'd made the wrong decision after deciding not to go to uni but now I am positive I have made the right decision because I'm doing something I'm love. Not only that but I'm still learning but getting paid AND I wont have a massive pile of debts at the end of it (hopefully).

Just thought I'd share with you all my excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign