Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Internship number 3 - come at me!

This week has just been absolutely amazing. Not only have I landed a new full time job, a part time bar job - but I have also managed to bag my self another fashion internship at the amazing Baeur Media at Heat! Yes, you heard correct - I'm going to Londonnnn to work at Heat Magazine! mwahaha. No but seriously, I am buzzing about it. This will be my third trip to London this year. I love interning and I love London - perfect.

It sounds extremely sad but what I am most looking forward to is the fact I get to use my Oyster card again. I don't know I guess it just makes me feel more like a true Londoner. (The Londoner that I like to pretend I am when really I live in the most monotonous town known to the UK - Retford).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign