Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

This months hitlist


Unfortunately - not all of us can afford the likes of Alexander Mcqueen and Valentino - 
however like every girl, I have browsed the internet extensively and have devised the 
ultimate hit list for this month. This collage contains some gorgeous pieces. You ask
 why Cara Delevingne has been featured on this collage post. The answer is erm -
 why on earth not?! Everyone in the entire world knows about Cara. Originally 
I wanted to post a picture of the beautiful Chanel sequinned tweed and leather 
emerald sneakers - as featured in this months Vogue. To my dismay however, I have
 searched everywhere on the internet and they are no where to be found. Gutted! If you do 
have a copy of this months Vogue, you will know exactly which sneakers I am talking about. 

They are bangin'.

This months hitlist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign