Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Go on, have a browse...

Rather than doing a long post like the other previous (aside from the selfies one) - I just thought I'd post pictures and quickly explain each of them, so here we go...

1. My sister and her boyfriend bought me a Thomas Sabo bracelet for Christmas with a Statue of Liberty charm.
2. They also got me a Lakers top.
3. I had a catch up with two of my best friends.
4. My boyfriend and I dyed each others hair (cute) he did mine ombré and I added a blonde flick into his.
5. I got some new clothes from DEEP and All Saints.
6. I wore this sparkly dress for New Years Eve and intend on wearing it again, I love it.
7. Revision.
8. I treated myself to some more MAC cosmetics, woooops.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign