Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

NYC what are you saying?

Never been so relieved for exams to finish and what better way to celebrate than my 18th birthday. Its safe to say I was a little bit spoilt. Ooooops. I was so happy. My mum has organised for me to go to New York In December for 5 days and I am so excited. I was that excited, I almost wee'd a little. Not only that... My friends have payed for me and Kyle to go to the Harry Potter studios in London - how amaze!

My friends and I had organised to go out in town just for some casual drinks and I invited a few over for pre drinks at mine beforehand and guess what? They had
organised a suprise party and I loved it! :-)

I was an absolute mess and drank far too many shots but oh well.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign