Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

My Winter Playlist.




My music taste varies so much, its quite mad actually. However, I thought that if i give you an insight to the sort of music I listen to - it might help you work me out a bit more, because I think music shows a lot about a person. You should give them a listen.So here is some of the music I can't get enough of at the moment:

Azealia Banks - Esta Noche
Drake - Best I Ever Had
Beyonce - Start Over
Bingo Players vs Jay-z and Kanye West - Rattle in Paris
Chris Brown - Deuces
Chris Brown - Yo
You Me At Six - Save It For The Bedroom
You Me At Six - Reckless
Azealia Banks - Van Vogue
One Direction - Live While We're Young
Drake ft Nicki Minaj - Make Me Proud
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Frank Turner - Wessex Boy
Enter Shikari - Sorry You're Not A Winner
Kanye West - Never Let Me Down
Ke$ha - Die Young
Ke$ha - Blow (Circuit Remix)
The Killers - Mr Brightside
Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary
Lady Gaga - Marry The Night
Lady Gaga - Cake Like Lady Gaga
Lana Del Rey - Mermaid Motel
Lana Del Rey - National Anthem
Lana Del Rey - Ride
The Pretty Reckless - You

6 comments:

  1. aww thanks :D take it you all like this sort of music?! I've followed you Danae :-) love your blog; cute name. Wow kirsty how did you get so many followers? Very jealous :-( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    Love your style of writing !!

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you me at six! Yes one direction! ;D love your blog btw :) X say hello to your newest follower :P Amber X

    http://amberluiselove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    Blog followed.
    http://shikinkikin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone :D Glad you enjoyed the post, I'll follow you all back. xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign