Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

What I've been up to...













I've been a busy bee just recently. I've been updating my portfolio and sticking in my work which is a massive effort, but being the geek that I am - I fully enjoy scrapbook projects and its really satisfying having a book full of all my achievements, makes me proud to see how much work I've had published at just the age of 17. I really feel that this year, career wise has been amazing. I've learnt so much about the industry and I just can't wait to get my self out there in the fashion world!

Ok so the top left picture is a little random, but I just thought I'd show you a picture of my extremely tidy room, as I have a slight OCD when it comes to my bedroom!

Any of my followers from Newcastle?! - At the start of next month, I'm off down there for the weekend to go on a university open day with my sister and then spend the weekend with my boyf (He lives there!!). I'm really excited because I haven't had chance to go down there yet and I have family up there too, so it should be good. I plan on finishing off my Christmas shopping there so I can make a proper weekend of it.

Not going to lie, my life seems so boring recently, all I'm ever doing is saving up and it is such a bore; meaning no fashion reviews for a while :-( . I would however like to inform you all that I am getting an Iphone at the end of this week which i am very excited about. This means my posts will be more frequent and you will all be able to stalk me on Instagram, yay!!!

If any of you want more of an insight to me, follow me on twitter: @laraduncan_95

peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign