Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

My stuff!

Hello lovelys'! Right so I got bored the other week and decided to raid through my wardrobe as I was feeling extra creative! I stumbled across a vintage denim jacket; which to be fair I really liked because let's be honest you can't beat a denim jacket and printed tee. However, it was just a little plain that's all, so it just ended up in the back of my wardrobe. So, to give it a new fresh look, I cut up an old printed tee and pinched this Rolling Stones appliqué and stitched it onto the jacket...what do you think?!

Does anyone else have a Ted Baker bag? I couldn't live without my little tote bag; I use it everyday and it seems to match all my outfits. I love the little notes TB put on their products they always make me happy reading them. Can't believe my bag only cost £25, everybody seems to think I paid a small fortune of £200 for it - I never disagree though if they want to believe that they can ;)!

I'm so excited I just received an early Christmas delivery from Victoria Secrets and have the most gorgeous bra. I am in love with that brand, wish I could afford everything from there. Anyone else picked up some hot bargains this week? xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign