Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

My Week In Photos: Angelica Leeds & Violet Hair

So its been a while where I did one of these posts. To be honest lately, I have just been super busy. I've had a lot going on and had such a hectic social schedule (for once!). June is always a busy month because its my two sisters birthdays and of course with birthdays and being female comes a weeks full of celebrations. So without rambling on too much I'll let the pictures do the talking...


The other day a huge group of us headed to Leeds for a day session. We spent the majority of the day being civilized sipping on lovely cocktails but also bit of time playing beer pong at Roxy Ballrooms! We went to the usual cocktail hotspots such as Angelica  - this was my first time there and it was such a lovely day so it was great to sit on the terrace/balcony area (picture below). We also went to The Alchemist. I've been to this place a fair few times now and I'm never disappointed. The cocktails are amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. I went for the Screwball cocktail which tasted like bubblegum and ice cream mixed together - it was unreal! We also went to Skybar on the top floor of the Double Tree Hilton, upon arrival we got put in the VIP area where there was a supposed party going on - I didn't think much to it but the Saxophonist was pretty cool. The view of the city was a bonus but the prices of the cocktails were ridiculous and they weren't anything special. 


Okay so I think we can all agree I look extremely gormless on this photo but I love this picture as its with two of my favorite people - Emily & Sophia.


So this week most definitely had its ups and downs but I was so chuffed when these beautiful flowers got delivered to me at work which was such a lovely gesture and really brightened my day.



I also really liked my make up at the weekend as I made more of an effort with it! 



I also got my hair done at my usual Salon - Soul. Soul have recently moved premises and are now located in Bawtry. The Salon experience was wonderful as ever and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my hair. As usual I went for something a little different, still sticking with my ombre but I decided to have a voilet toner on the blonde. This will fade to blonde/silver but I like to mix things up as I get bored easily! 





We recently recruited a new family member - Stanley! Unfortunately this little hound isn't mine - he belongs to my brothers in laws but my brother invited me round for puppy cuddles and as we're a close knit family I'm sure there will be many moments where Stanley will be spending time with my brothers' dogs and I have already requested designated dog sitter duties!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign