Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Life Update


So I feel like its been a while since I let you all know whats going on in my life at the moment. I won't go into too much detail but lets go...

Social - Cocktails In The City
So a few weeks back I headed to my best friends' for the night as she has just recently moved to Leeds. Seeing her new place filled me with envy and made me think how cool it must be to have a space to call completely your own! We went to an event together called 'Cocktails in the City' - which was essentially an excuse to drink endless amount of cocktails without feeling guilty! Some of my favourite cocktail places were exhibiting there such as The Alchemist, Hedonist & Angelica. The whole place was filled with people dressed really classy and I seriously enjoyed it. We honestly had the best time. To say I was rushing to get ready, I have to say - for what feels like the first time EVER I actually went out feeling confident and not self conscious in the slightest, which for me is a big thing. I've always been a worrier and on that night, for some reason I just felt so care free - and that was before I even consumed any alcohol. Also on the way home, we went for a late night Nandos (I didn't even know this was a thing) and I can confirm it is legit the best thing ever!

Travel - I'm going to LA
In October me and my best friend are heading for a fun filled week in Los Angeles. California has been at the top of my list for a long time and I'm so excited to explore a beautiful part of the west coast and document the entire trip! I loved America the first time round so I can't wait to see what it has to offer! I feel like 2016 was the year of travel for me and this year my focuses are most definitely elsewhere, but I still have a passion for travel and love seeing new parts of the world.

Education - Starting a new course
So as you guys may or may not know, last year I finished my Marketing Communications qualification, which to be honest - I'm glad its over and done with. Marketing is still a passion of mine and I seriously enjoy it, but my career path has slightly changed and overtime so have my interests. My job is amazing and I love it although I have to say it is something I never imagined my self doing. If you have been round on my blog long enough you will know that I once hoped to become a journalist or work for a magazine. Don't get me wrong, that still sounds amazing and I loved my time interning but I definitely feel my direction has changed somewhat.  Anyway, so after stressing over my Marketing qualification and having a little break from education, I now feel ready to start something new which I am super excited about - I've just started a Management Course. I know it's going to be pretty tough but I'm just looking forward to getting stuck in and learning new things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign