Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Highlighters That Are The Bomb


It wasn't until I was introduced to the incredible Charlotte Tilbury Duo - Filmstar Bronze & Glow that I became acquainted with highlighters. Seriously, how had I been missing out all that time?! Now probably one of my favourite make up products to apply and also a staple product, I would never be without a Highlighter these days.

Lets be real, who wouldn't want to have that 'I woke up like this' glow. Your skin can be as radiant as possible but adding a dusting of Highlighter your face just gives it that extra boost. I recently saw someone liken wearing Highlighter to looking like a Glazed Doughnut and I seriously enjoyed this comparison!

It seems I have become a bit of a Highlighter fiend as of late and have accumulated quite a good little collection. All my Highlighters are so great so it's hard to choose just one. The two I mainly reach for at the momenta are Mary Loumanizer from The Balm and the Make Up Revolution Baked Highlighter in the shade Golden Lights.  It would seem that Khloe Kardashian would also vouch that this highlighter is amazing as she recently featured it on her app. Unfortunately I have hit pan with my Filmstar Bronze & Glow, but I will definitely be repurchasing this in the near future. Personally, I definitely prefer a powder based Highlighter as the pigmentation and product pay off is more intense, however on a day where I want a more subtle make up day I will pick up either Benefit Girl Meets Pearl or High Beam.

I am desperate to try the Becca Champagne Pop and Opal and also the Anastia Bevereley Hills Hightlighters also as I have heard great things about these products. For the time being they will have to go onto my never ending wish list!

What Highlighter would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign