Pages

Sunday 27 March 2016

My Make Up Storage Collection

So this post has been a long time coming! For a long time I have had such a vast amount of make up but have never shown you guys where I store it. Now I'll be honest, it hasn't always been this organised. I never used to take much care with my make up but when I think about it, I have a lot of expensive products so I really should look after it a little better. Anyways, so when I got back from New York in January (you may have seen on Instagram) my mum & stepdad surprised me with flowers, balloons and some new furniture in my room which included this set of draws which had some acrylic make up storage inside. I was sooo happy and grateful, it was such a lovely gesture and it has honestly changed my life. I think all it was all from IKEA in case you're wondering!

I feel like having my make up organized like this encourages me to utilize all my make up a little more instead of getting stuck into a routine using the same products; although I will admit I am a creature of habit!

Anyway so lets get to it. As you can see in picture above, this is my Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette collection. We'll go from right to left... So as you can see I am a bit of a Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Hoarder, I have two of the Dolce Vita & one Golden Goddess Palette. Next to that is my Benefit Browzings collection, these are literally just three identical medium brown palettes, don't ask me why I feel the need to have back ups because I have no idea! Next up is my single Eyeshadows. As you can see I'm a big fan of MAC. These are my go-to's for an evening. I have Moth Pressed Pigment (a beautiful subtle lavender shade) and Cinderfella which makes for the perfect smokey eye. A new addition is the MAC Copper Sparkle Pigment. I also have a few champagne single shadows from brands like Fuschia & Kiko and also an Eyeshadow stick from Kiko, which to be honest I've never really used! Every girl has to have an Urban Decay Naked Palette in their life! I have the Naked 2 which I absolutely love, however I would definitely like to expand my Naked Collection. As you can see I am a big fan of bronze/gold Eyeshadows. Last but not least are my Make Up Revolution Palettes - the Salvation Palette to the left, as you will notice in the picture is pretty battered because I use it every single day! The amazing Palette at the back has an amazing 144 Eyeshadows! I don't use this palette often at all unless I feel like experimenting but it does look pretty impressive!


So I have a draw dedicated to Powders, I guess you could call it? To the left I keep all my powder Highlighters. Highlighter is probably my favourite product, in fact I have a post coming soon all about it so keep an eye out! I don't have a particular favourite Highlighter I just kind of reach for any in my collection because they are all so amazingly pigmented. To the right is my Bronzers & Blushers which I treasure so much, I could not be without these products. At the back is my Anastasia Cream Contour Kit, which to be honest I don't really use all that often apart from the lightest shade which as you will notice has well and truly hit the pan. My sister is a massive fan of this Palette though so whenever she is home she uses it all the time!

The next two draws are a bit of a mish mash of things so bare with whilst I explain, there is method to the madness, I promise! In the first draw shown below, I keep my most loved Foundations and my beloved Clarins Instant Lip Perfectors. At the back is my Foundation back ups, again - I have no idea why there are so many! In the middle is my Mascara collection and to the left is my Lip and Cheek products. At the front is my liquid/cream Highlighters and my contour stick. Right at the back is my Lipstick collection. Although I have quite a few Lipsticks, I'm not really a massive fan of them and tend to reach for my Lip Perfectors the majority of the time!


This draw contains my other Base Products as I couldn't fit them all in one draw. I guess you could call these my 'back up' products. There is a mixture of drug-store and luxury. I also keep all my Concealers, Liquid Brow & Eye Products & Lipglosses/Lipliners in this draw too. This is my 'bit of everything' draw!

I hope you enjoyed this post, I would love to see how you store your make up, this is one of my favourite kind of posts to read so I hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign