Pages

Friday 5 December 2014

The Saturday Post - A Little Catch Up!


Morning guys and welcome to Blogmas Day 6! I must say it feels very strange to be blogging on a Saturday, as you know I'm normally a week day kinda' girl. However I feel as though it's been ages since I actually sat down and updated you guys on what is going on in my life right now... I think the last time I updated you all in depth was when I went to Milan (you can read my Milan post HERE).


So the weekend after I got home from Milan, my Dad and I went for a day out in Liverpool. My dad is obsessed with Football and supports Liverpool so we actually went on the Stadium tour. Now I'm not the biggest Football fan in the world, but being surrounded by the likes of my Dad and Kyle means I should try and take some sort of interest in it. The  tour was actually really good, I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I know what you're thinking 'wow girl two Football Stadium Tours in a month are you feeling okay??' - I know right, I think I've had enough Football filled days to last me for a long while now!!


Throughout the day we also did a bit of pottering around the city. The first thing we did before we went on our Tour bus to Anfield was obviously to grab a Costa! Nothing beats a Costa Christmas and my dad and I love a good old visit there. I went for the Orange Hot Chocolate (Durrrr) and got it put in a super cute Snowman take out cup and Dad went for his usual order - Americano with Milk and a tonne of sugars!








In the evening when the Tour bus dropped us off in the city centre we had a browse around the city and actually stumbled upon something amazing...an Ice Festival! Oh my gosh, if you had seen me, I was in my element. You know what the North Pole setting is like on Elf? Well yeah it felt like that. There was a huge Snowglobe with snow falling inside where you could have family photo's which I thought was such a magical idea! There was also little pop up log cabin Hot Chocolate stalls that were covered in Tinsel & Twinkly lights, an Ice Bar, stalls to pick up Freshly Baked Mince Pies & Mulled wine and of course an Ice Skating rink! Unfortunately I have no photographic evidence as when I grabbed my phone out to take some pictures my phone literally died there and then - gutted! Don't worry though I'm doing some super festive activities over the next few weeks so will be sure to document on here for you guys to see!



Last weekend Kyle & I went and did some Christmas Shopping as I had none at that point however I now pretty much have all of mine! Phew! We also grabbed a Starbucks for lunch. This was my first red cup Starbucks of the year so I was soooo excited.  I got the Honey & Almond Hot Chocolate which was incredible, like it's definitely my new favourite holiday drink - it even beats the Costa Orange Hot Chocolate, that's how good it was! We also had a Cookie & Brownie to share - such a healthy way to start the day!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and be sure to check out my blog again tomorrow morning for Blogmas Day 7!!! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign