Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

Motivational Monday - Making The Most Out Of Life

Motivational Monday

Morning guys and welcome to Blogmas Day 22! Another spontaneous from yours truly today & by that I mean it's 'one of them' posts where I digress away from my usual works involving beauty etc. I mean, sometimes if you get an idea in your head that you can't seem to shake off, I always think it's best to put your pen to paper/fingertips to keyboard and just let it all out. Today I would like to talk about the L word we're all doing at this very moment, whether we like it or not and that is Living.

As long as we're alive, we're living. Our hearts are beating away and the blood is pumping around our body - keeping us alive. We all have a different definition of living and what it is like to live so here is my definition...

For me, living is all about being the best version of yourself or at least trying to be. We all get a numbered amount of days that we're on this earth and unfortunately we don't have a choice of when it is time to leave and even when that moment will be. I often forget this my self, but as I previously stated - life is for living and making the most of the time we've got. We should live everyday like it's our last, I mean we all hope we'll live to be old and grey but fate doesn't always allow for that. Sometimes, the people you love the most are taken away from you, for no reason other than 'their time is up' so really we should learn to enjoy the time we have to be alive and share it with those we love the most. This may come across as being a little depressive but that isn't intended. I hope from reading this post you will take away the fact or be reminded that you need to make the most of what you have or that if there is something you've always wanted to do - go out and do it, make a plan! Funnily enough, as I type away I am finding my self feeling motivated and reminded of the fact I need to live life more.

In my eyes, I know that what I want out of life is to be happy. Of course, I hope to one day have a family, my dream home and a thriving career, just like everybody does. We all want the same outcome but with a different direction as to how we're going to get there. I want to die old and grey with the nostalgic thoughts of what a wonderful life I've had. I want to be rich, not only financially but rich in knowledge as well. I want to have memories of travelling the world, visiting beautiful cities and sharing amazing moments with loved ones. It's no secret that I want to have a pet dog, of whom I will love and care for. In fact, throughout my lifetime I hope to have several dogs. I want my home to be a safe haven and my little piece of heaven. I will stay loyal to those I love and make kind gestures to those whom I don't necessarily have to. I will work hard because, for the most part, in order to do nice things or have items of luxury, as that is what you need to do. I refuse to leave this world without leaving my stamp on it and encourage those of you reading this to do so also.

That is my definition of living and how I intend to live my life! What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign